Bank of Canada 34-day T-bill average yield 0.973 pct
TORONTO Feb 27 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Wednesday the average yield at its auction of C$2.8 billion of 34-day Treasury bills was 0.973 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter