Euro hits session high versus dollar
LONDON Feb 27 (Reuters) - The euro hit a session high against the dollar on Wednesday after a survey showed euro zone economic and business confidence improved for a fourth straight month in February.
The euro climbed 0.3 percent on the day to $1.3114, although market players remained cautious before an Italian bond auction.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister