Euro hits session high versus dollar
LONDON Feb 27 (Reuters) - The euro hit a session high against the dollar on Wednesday after a survey showed euro zone economic and business confidence improved for a fourth straight month in February.
The euro climbed 0.3 percent on the day to $1.3114, although market players remained cautious before an Italian bond auction.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections