Euro hits session high versus dollar
LONDON Feb 27 (Reuters) - The euro hit a session high against the dollar on Wednesday after a survey showed euro zone economic and business confidence improved for a fourth straight month in February.
The euro climbed 0.3 percent on the day to $1.3114, although market players remained cautious before an Italian bond auction.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |