Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Wednesday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Oil major Repsol has sold a block of liquefied natural gas assets to Royal Dutch Shell for $6.7 billion, the company said after markets closed on Tuesday.
The company will issue 1.2 billion euros ($1.6 billion) of project bonds to finance a natural gas development, Expansion newspaper reported on Wednesday.
AMADEUS, OHL, RED ELECTRICA
The Spanish travel technology company, builder and power grid operator all released 2012 results before market open on Wednesday.
Low-cost airline Vueling releases 2012 results before the market opens on Wednesday. Barcelona-based Vueling is a takeover target for The International Airlines Group, recently hit by staff strikes.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks