Maryland Health & Higher Ed Facilities Auth to sell $356.6 mln revs
Feb 27 (Reuters) - The Maryland Health & Higher Educational Facilities Authority is planning to sell for The University of Maryland Medical System $356.6 million of revenue bonds on March 6, said a market source on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $241.7 million of tax-exempt and $114.9 million of taxable bonds, according to the preliminary official statement. JP Morgan Securities is the lead manager on the sale.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA