Mexico's Femsa reports 77 pct jump in 4th-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexican retailer and beverage company Femsa on Wednesday said fourth-quarter profit rose 77 percent. The company, which co-owns Coke bottler Coca-Cola Femsa with the Coca-Cola Co, said profit climbed to 9.661 billion pesos ($751 million) in the October-December period from 5.446 billion pesos a year earlier.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai