Mexico's Femsa reports 77 pct jump in 4th-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexican retailer and beverage company Femsa on Wednesday said fourth-quarter profit rose 77 percent. The company, which co-owns Coke bottler Coca-Cola Femsa with the Coca-Cola Co, said profit climbed to 9.661 billion pesos ($751 million) in the October-December period from 5.446 billion pesos a year earlier.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years