Mexico homebuilder Geo posts slump in 4th-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Geo on Wednesday said net profit in the fourth quarter fell 61 percent.
Profit in the October to December period was 177 million pesos ($14 million) compared to 452 million in the same period in 2011, Geo said in a filing with the Mexican stock exchange.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |