Mexico's Coke Femsa reports higher 4th-qtr profit
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa on Wednesday said its fourth-quarter profit rose 35 percent.
The company, a joint venture of Coca-Cola Co and Mexican firm Femsa, said fourth-quarter profit increased to 4.324 billion pesos ($336 million) from 3.212 billion pesos in the year-earlier period.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks