Mexico's Coke Femsa reports higher 4th-qtr profit
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa on Wednesday said its fourth-quarter profit rose 35 percent.
The company, a joint venture of Coca-Cola Co and Mexican firm Femsa, said fourth-quarter profit increased to 4.324 billion pesos ($336 million) from 3.212 billion pesos in the year-earlier period.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |