Mexico's Pemex posts wider fourth-quarter loss
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex on Wednesday reported a wider fourth-quarter loss.
Pemex said its loss widened to 26.878 billion pesos ($2.1 billion) compared to 15.662 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama