Mexico's Pemex posts wider fourth-quarter loss
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex on Wednesday reported a wider fourth-quarter loss.
Pemex said its loss widened to 26.878 billion pesos ($2.1 billion) compared to 15.662 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |