Mexico's Pemex posts wider fourth-quarter loss
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex on Wednesday reported a wider fourth-quarter loss.
Pemex said its loss widened to 26.878 billion pesos ($2.1 billion) compared to 15.662 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image