Mexico Central Bank's Sanchez says "no case" for rate cut-report
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico Central Bank Deputy Governor Manuel Sanchez sees "no case" for an interest rate cut, he told Bloomberg on Wednesday.
Sanchez said inflation expectations are "very stable" although they are above the central bank's 3 percent target, according to Bloomberg.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |