Mylan to buy Agila Specialties from India's Strides for $1.6 bln
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc said it would buy Agila Specialties from India's Strides Arcolab Ltd for $1.6 billion to expand its injectable drugs business.
Mylan, one of the world's largest generic drugmakers with more than 1,100 products, said the acquisition is expected to immediately add to Mylan's adjusted diluted earnings per share following closing.
Mylan said the deal was unanimously approved by its board.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant