UAE's NBAD picks ANZ, BofA and itself for 5-yr Kangaroo bond - IFR
SINGAPORE Feb 27 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi has mandated Australia and New Zealand Banking Corp , Bank of America Merrill Lynch and itself as joint lead managers for an inaugural five-year, Australian dollar-denominated Kangaroo bond under an A$2 billion programme, IFR, a Thomson Reuters service reported on Wednesday.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'