UAE's NBAD picks ANZ, BofA and itself for 5-yr Kangaroo bond - IFR
SINGAPORE Feb 27 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi has mandated Australia and New Zealand Banking Corp , Bank of America Merrill Lynch and itself as joint lead managers for an inaugural five-year, Australian dollar-denominated Kangaroo bond under an A$2 billion programme, IFR, a Thomson Reuters service reported on Wednesday.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |