UAE's NBAD picks ANZ, BofA and itself for 5-yr Kangaroo bond - IFR
SINGAPORE Feb 27 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi has mandated Australia and New Zealand Banking Corp , Bank of America Merrill Lynch and itself as joint lead managers for an inaugural five-year, Australian dollar-denominated Kangaroo bond under an A$2 billion programme, IFR, a Thomson Reuters service reported on Wednesday.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park