UAE's NBAD picks ANZ, BofA and itself for 5-yr Kangaroo bond - IFR
SINGAPORE Feb 27 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi has mandated Australia and New Zealand Banking Corp , Bank of America Merrill Lynch and itself as joint lead managers for an inaugural five-year, Australian dollar-denominated Kangaroo bond under an A$2 billion programme, IFR, a Thomson Reuters service reported on Wednesday.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash