UAE's NBAD picks ANZ, BofA and itself for 5-yr Kangaroo bond - IFR
SINGAPORE Feb 27 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi has mandated Australia and New Zealand Banking Corp , Bank of America Merrill Lynch and itself as joint lead managers for an inaugural five-year, Australian dollar-denominated Kangaroo bond under an A$2 billion programme, IFR, a Thomson Reuters service reported on Wednesday.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Henrik Fisker is back with a souped up Mustang
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Russia warns U.S. against arms to Ukraine as Biden due in Kiev