Michael D. Fascitelli Steps Down as Alexander`s President
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130227:nBw275850a PARAMUS, N.J.--(Business Wire)-- Alexander`s, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) today announced that Michael D. Fascitelli resigned as the company`s President effective April 15, 2013. Steven Roth continues to serve as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company. Mr. Fascitelli will remain on the company`s Board of Directors through his current term that will expire at the company`s annual meeting in May 2013. Alexander`s, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that has six properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area. Certain statements contained herein may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors include, among others, risks associated with the timing of and costs associated with property improvements, financing commitments and general competitive factors. Alexander`s, Inc. Joseph Macnow, 201-587-8541 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- U.S. general says cannot rule out larger ground role in Iraq