NKT CEO sees little growth in main Europe markets
COPENHAGEN Feb 27 (Reuters) - Danish industrial group NKT Holding has little hope for growth in main its European markets in 2013 and will keep its focus on emerging markets, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
"In the main markets in Europe there is not much hope for growth," Chief Executive Thomas Hofman-Bang told Reuters after the group posted a stronger-than-forecast operational profit for the fourth quarter, aided by the sale of NKT Flexibles, and said earnings would be flat this year.
He added the group would seek growth in emerging markets in 2013 and that it has the financial strength to carry out acquisitions. (Reporting by Teis jensen)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted