Bristol-Myers Squibb to Present at Cowen and Company Health Care Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130227:nBw276519a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) will present at the 33rd Annual Cowen and Company Health Care Conferenceon Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in Boston. Francis Cuss, senior vice president, Research, R&D, will make a formal presentation about the company at 9:20 a.m. EST. Investors and the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the presentation at http://investor.bms.com. Materials related to the presentation will be available at the same website at the start of the live webcast. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day. About Bristol-Myers Squibb Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. For more information, please visit www.bms.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bmsnews. Bristol-Myers Squibb Media: Jennifer Fron Mauer, 609-252-6579 firstname.lastname@example.org or Investors: John Elicker, 609-252-4611 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message