Bristol-Myers Squibb to Present at Cowen and Company Health Care Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130227:nBw276519a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) will present at the 33rd Annual Cowen and Company Health Care Conferenceon Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in Boston. Francis Cuss, senior vice president, Research, R&D, will make a formal presentation about the company at 9:20 a.m. EST. Investors and the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the presentation at http://investor.bms.com. Materials related to the presentation will be available at the same website at the start of the live webcast. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day. About Bristol-Myers Squibb Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. For more information, please visit www.bms.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bmsnews. Bristol-Myers Squibb Media: Jennifer Fron Mauer, 609-252-6579 email@example.com or Investors: John Elicker, 609-252-4611 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief