PCCW says 2012 net profit rises 3.5 pct to HK$1.7 bln
Feb 27 (Reuters) - For a full statement on the results of PCCW Ltd, which invests in and develops technology-related businesses and is Hong Kong's dominant fixed-line telephone operator, please click on: here (Reporting by Raymond Leung in HONG KONG; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease