Spain's Sacyr sells Costa Rica motorway stake for 103 mln euros
MADRID Feb 27 (Reuters) - Spanish builder Sacyr said it has sold its stake in Costa Rica motorway Autopistas del Sol to Spain's unlisted infrastructure firm Globalvia for 103 million euros ($135 million).
Sacyr said the divestment is part of its plan to sell mature assets and invest in new projects.
Globalvia, a unit of Spanish builder FCC and nationalised lender Bankia, will now fully control the motorway, the companies said in a joint statement on Wednesday. ($1 = 0.7649 euros) (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted