REFILE-Sears Canada profit falls on weak hardware sales
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Canadian department store chain Sears Canada Inc said its fourth-quarter profit fell 3 percent on lower sales of hardware and home electronic goods.
Net earnings fell to C$39.9 million, or 39 Canadian cents per share, from C$41 million, or 39 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped