REFILE-Sears Canada profit falls on weak hardware sales
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Canadian department store chain Sears Canada Inc said its fourth-quarter profit fell 3 percent on lower sales of hardware and home electronic goods.
Net earnings fell to C$39.9 million, or 39 Canadian cents per share, from C$41 million, or 39 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Eboola crisis worsens
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland