REFILE-Sears Canada profit falls on weak hardware sales
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Canadian department store chain Sears Canada Inc said its fourth-quarter profit fell 3 percent on lower sales of hardware and home electronic goods.
Net earnings fell to C$39.9 million, or 39 Canadian cents per share, from C$41 million, or 39 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |