REFILE-Sears Canada profit falls on weak hardware sales
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Canadian department store chain Sears Canada Inc said its fourth-quarter profit fell 3 percent on lower sales of hardware and home electronic goods.
Net earnings fell to C$39.9 million, or 39 Canadian cents per share, from C$41 million, or 39 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East