Starz quarterly revenue falls
Feb 27 (Reuters) - U.S. pay-TV network Starz's quarterly revenue fell 2 percent to $422 million.
Adjusted operating income before depreciation and amortization rose 8 percent to $101 million.
Starz, which runs eponymous movie and TV channels as well as the Encore movie channels, was spun-off from Liberty Media Corp and became a separate listed company in January.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds