Starz quarterly revenue falls
Feb 27 (Reuters) - U.S. pay-TV network Starz's quarterly revenue fell 2 percent to $422 million.
Adjusted operating income before depreciation and amortization rose 8 percent to $101 million.
Starz, which runs eponymous movie and TV channels as well as the Encore movie channels, was spun-off from Liberty Media Corp and became a separate listed company in January.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown