Sturm Ruger 4th-qtr sales jump 52 pct
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Gun maker Sturm Ruger Inc reported an 52 percent jump in quarterly sales, helped by strong demand.
The company, which competes with Smith & Wesson Holding Corp and privately held Glock Inc and Taurus, said fourth-quarter revenue rose to $141.8 million.
The company's shares, which closed at $53.51 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange, were up about 2 percent in after-market trade.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image