Sturm Ruger 4th-qtr sales jump 52 pct
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Gun maker Sturm Ruger Inc reported an 52 percent jump in quarterly sales, helped by strong demand.
The company, which competes with Smith & Wesson Holding Corp and privately held Glock Inc and Taurus, said fourth-quarter revenue rose to $141.8 million.
The company's shares, which closed at $53.51 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange, were up about 2 percent in after-market trade.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia