Subsea 7 wins $285-mln contract from Talisman and Sinopec
OSLO Feb 27 (Reuters) - The Oslo-listed offshore engineering group Subsea 7 has won a contract worth 285 million dollars from the British joint venture of oil firms Talisman and Sinopec , it said on Wednesday.
Subsea 7 will install two five-kilometre-long pipeline bundles at Talisman Sinopec Energy UK's Montrose field in the North Sea.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies