Subsea 7 wins $285-mln contract from Talisman and Sinopec
OSLO Feb 27 (Reuters) - The Oslo-listed offshore engineering group Subsea 7 has won a contract worth 285 million dollars from the British joint venture of oil firms Talisman and Sinopec , it said on Wednesday.
Subsea 7 will install two five-kilometre-long pipeline bundles at Talisman Sinopec Energy UK's Montrose field in the North Sea.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine