Subsea 7 wins $285-mln contract from Talisman and Sinopec
OSLO Feb 27 (Reuters) - The Oslo-listed offshore engineering group Subsea 7 has won a contract worth 285 million dollars from the British joint venture of oil firms Talisman and Sinopec , it said on Wednesday.
Subsea 7 will install two five-kilometre-long pipeline bundles at Talisman Sinopec Energy UK's Montrose field in the North Sea.
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Yamal, Russia's gas megaplan, becomes symbol of sanctions defiance