TI Media expects to close La7 sale to Cairo on March 4
MILAN Feb 27 (Reuters) - Italian broadcaster Telecom Italia Media has postponed approval of the sale of its flagship La7 network to media company Cairo Communication to March 4, the company said on Wednesday.
In a statement, the company, which is controlled by phone group Telecom Italia, said the delay was due to the fact that some details still needed to be worked out. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge