TI Media expects to close La7 sale to Cairo on March 4
MILAN Feb 27 (Reuters) - Italian broadcaster Telecom Italia Media has postponed approval of the sale of its flagship La7 network to media company Cairo Communication to March 4, the company said on Wednesday.
In a statement, the company, which is controlled by phone group Telecom Italia, said the delay was due to the fact that some details still needed to be worked out. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- California governor rejects bills to help men change diapers