Telefonica Deutschland wireless revenue growth slows
BARCELONA Feb 28 (Reuters) - Telefonica Deutschland said fourth-quarter revenue growth from its wireless business slowed further due to lower income from text messages.
Wireless revenues rose 3.6 percent, continuing their slowdown from growth of 5.6 percent in the third quarter and 8.6 percent in the second quarter.
Fourth-quarter operating income before depreciation and amortization (OIBDA) rose 1.8 percent to 343 million euros ($448.4 million).
Telefonica Deutschland is the smallest of four operators in Germany, after Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and KPN's E-Plus.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls