Telefonica Deutschland wireless revenue growth slows
BARCELONA Feb 28 (Reuters) - Telefonica Deutschland said fourth-quarter revenue growth from its wireless business slowed further due to lower income from text messages.
Wireless revenues rose 3.6 percent, continuing their slowdown from growth of 5.6 percent in the third quarter and 8.6 percent in the second quarter.
Fourth-quarter operating income before depreciation and amortization (OIBDA) rose 1.8 percent to 343 million euros ($448.4 million).
Telefonica Deutschland is the smallest of four operators in Germany, after Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and KPN's E-Plus.
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies