RPT-Telekom Austria extends CEO's contract
VIENNA Feb 27 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria's supervisory board unanimously decided to extend Chief Executive Hannes Ametsreiter's contract for three years with an option to prolong it for another two years, the company said on Wednesday.
Ametsreiter's current contact expires at the end of 2013. He has been group CEO since April 2009. (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales