RPT-Telekom Austria extends CEO's contract
VIENNA Feb 27 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria's supervisory board unanimously decided to extend Chief Executive Hannes Ametsreiter's contract for three years with an option to prolong it for another two years, the company said on Wednesday.
Ametsreiter's current contact expires at the end of 2013. He has been group CEO since April 2009. (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government