Fed's Bernanke testifies on economy, monetary policy
For highlights of the question and answer session of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's testimony to the House Fiancial Services Committee on Wednesday on monetary policy and the U.S. economy, see.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter