Fed's Bernanke testifies on economy, monetary policy
For highlights of the question and answer session of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's testimony to the House Fiancial Services Committee on Wednesday on monetary policy and the U.S. economy, see.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls