Allianz Germany eyes operating profit drop in 2013
UNTERFOEHRING, Germany Feb 28 (Reuters) - Allianz's Germany unit Allianz Deutschland said it expects operating profit this year will be lower than the 2.11 billion euros ($2.77 billion) it earned in 2012.
Revenue this year should remain at around the level of 2012, which was 27.9 billion euros, Allianz Deutschland said. ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting by Alexander Huebner, writing by Jonathan Gould)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |