Bayer says expects Xarelto peak sales at end of decade
FRANKFURT Feb 28 (Reuters) - Bayer expects the drugmaker's promising new stroke prevention drug Xarelto to reach its peak annual sales at the end the decade, Chief Executive Marijn Dekkers said on Thursday.
Bayer has said that Xarelto has a peak sales potential of more than 2 billion euros ($2.62 billion). ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data