Bayer says expects Xarelto peak sales at end of decade
FRANKFURT Feb 28 (Reuters) - Bayer expects the drugmaker's promising new stroke prevention drug Xarelto to reach its peak annual sales at the end the decade, Chief Executive Marijn Dekkers said on Thursday.
Bayer has said that Xarelto has a peak sales potential of more than 2 billion euros ($2.62 billion). ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting |
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Global markets still shaky despite Fed assurance