Bayer says expects Xarelto peak sales at end of decade
FRANKFURT Feb 28 (Reuters) - Bayer expects the drugmaker's promising new stroke prevention drug Xarelto to reach its peak annual sales at the end the decade, Chief Executive Marijn Dekkers said on Thursday.
Bayer has said that Xarelto has a peak sales potential of more than 2 billion euros ($2.62 billion). ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |