Bayer says expects Xarelto peak sales at end of decade
FRANKFURT Feb 28 (Reuters) - Bayer expects the drugmaker's promising new stroke prevention drug Xarelto to reach its peak annual sales at the end the decade, Chief Executive Marijn Dekkers said on Thursday.
Bayer has said that Xarelto has a peak sales potential of more than 2 billion euros ($2.62 billion). ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower flag for Mandela