Boeing says proposed 787 fix is long-term, not interim step
TOKYO Feb 28 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said on Thursday that its proposed fix to its grounded 787 Dreamliner passenger jets takes into account the risk of a battery fire and overheating risks.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes CEO Ray Conner told reporters after meeting Japan's Transport Minister Akihiro Ota the proposed solution was a long-term plan, not an interim fix.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs