BRIEF-Capita returns to organic growth of 3 pct
LONDON Feb 28 (Reuters) - Capita PLC : * 2012 underlying revenue £3,352M, up 14% yoy * 2012 profit before tax £425.6M , up 10 percent yoy * Record sales year, £4.0BN of contract wins (2011: £2.0BN), 90% new/10%
extensions * 2012 win rate of better than 1 in 2 * 2012 organic growth of 3% (2011: -7%) * £178M spent on 14 acquisitions in 2012 * £5.2BN current pipeline (November 2012: £4.8BN)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut