Catamaran profit jumps after acquisitions
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Pharmacy benefit manager Catamaran Corp reported a 59 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit, helped by the acquisition of HealthTran.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $42.5 million, or 21 cents per share, from $26.7 million, or 21 cents per share, a year earlier.
Catamaran, formerly known as SXC Health Solutions, said it executed a two-for-one stock split on Oct. 1.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park