Catamaran profit jumps after acquisitions
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Pharmacy benefit manager Catamaran Corp reported a 59 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit, helped by the acquisition of HealthTran.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $42.5 million, or 21 cents per share, from $26.7 million, or 21 cents per share, a year earlier.
Catamaran, formerly known as SXC Health Solutions, said it executed a two-for-one stock split on Oct. 1.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |