Catamaran profit jumps after acquisitions
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Pharmacy benefit manager Catamaran Corp reported a 59 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit, helped by the acquisition of HealthTran.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $42.5 million, or 21 cents per share, from $26.7 million, or 21 cents per share, a year earlier.
Catamaran, formerly known as SXC Health Solutions, said it executed a two-for-one stock split on Oct. 1.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel