Chile Jan manufacturing output up 4.3 pct, beats forecast
SANTIAGO Feb 28 (Reuters) - Chilean manufacturing production grew 4.3 percent in January from a year ago chiefly due to growth in the food industry, beating a Reuters forecast for a 3.4 percent increase, government data showed on Thursday.
Seasonally adjusted manufacturing output expanded 0.7 percent in January compared with December.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |