Chile Jan manufacturing output up 4.3 pct, beats forecast
SANTIAGO Feb 28 (Reuters) - Chilean manufacturing production grew 4.3 percent in January from a year ago chiefly due to growth in the food industry, beating a Reuters forecast for a 3.4 percent increase, government data showed on Thursday.
Seasonally adjusted manufacturing output expanded 0.7 percent in January compared with December.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge