UPDATE 1-Colombia's Davivienda to buy local stock brokerage
BOGOTA Feb 28 (Reuters) - Banco Davivienda, Colombia's third-largest bank by assets, has agreed to buy the local Corredores Asociados brokerage for $66 million, the company said on Thursday.
The sale is pending regulatory approval.
Corredores Asociados has assets worth around $83 million.
Davivienda is the financial arm of Colombia's Grupo Bolivar.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source