UPDATE 1-Colombia's Davivienda to buy local stock brokerage
BOGOTA Feb 28 (Reuters) - Banco Davivienda, Colombia's third-largest bank by assets, has agreed to buy the local Corredores Asociados brokerage for $66 million, the company said on Thursday.
The sale is pending regulatory approval.
Corredores Asociados has assets worth around $83 million.
Davivienda is the financial arm of Colombia's Grupo Bolivar.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'