UPDATE 1-Colombia's Davivienda to buy local stock brokerage
BOGOTA Feb 28 (Reuters) - Banco Davivienda, Colombia's third-largest bank by assets, has agreed to buy the local Corredores Asociados brokerage for $66 million, the company said on Thursday.
The sale is pending regulatory approval.
Corredores Asociados has assets worth around $83 million.
Davivienda is the financial arm of Colombia's Grupo Bolivar.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |