UPDATE 1-Colombia's Davivienda to buy local stock brokerage
BOGOTA Feb 28 (Reuters) - Banco Davivienda, Colombia's third-largest bank by assets, has agreed to buy the local Corredores Asociados brokerage for $66 million, the company said on Thursday.
The sale is pending regulatory approval.
Corredores Asociados has assets worth around $83 million.
Davivienda is the financial arm of Colombia's Grupo Bolivar.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ