Kenya's Co-operative Bank says FY 2012 pretax profit up 57
NAIROBI Feb 28 (Reuters) - Kenya's Co-operative Bank said on Thursday its full-year 2012 pretax profit rose 57 percent to 9.97 billion shillings ($115.53 million) from 6.36 billion shillings a year before, helped by growth in its loan book.
The bank's total assets grew to 200.8 billion shillings from 168.31 billion in 2011, and its branch network rose to 114 outlets from 94. ($1 = 86.3000 Kenyan shillings) (Reporting By George Obulutsa; Editing by Drazen Jorgic)
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |