Kenya's Co-operative Bank says FY 2012 pretax profit up 57
NAIROBI Feb 28 (Reuters) - Kenya's Co-operative Bank said on Thursday its full-year 2012 pretax profit rose 57 percent to 9.97 billion shillings ($115.53 million) from 6.36 billion shillings a year before, helped by growth in its loan book.
The bank's total assets grew to 200.8 billion shillings from 168.31 billion in 2011, and its branch network rose to 114 outlets from 94. ($1 = 86.3000 Kenyan shillings) (Reporting By George Obulutsa; Editing by Drazen Jorgic)
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter