- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Japan's JX to refine 2 pct more crude in March yr/yr
TOKYO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Japan's top oil refiner, JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corp, plans to refine 6.17 million kilolitres (1.25 million barrels per day) of crude oil in March for domestic consumption, up 2 percent from a year earlier, a company executive said on Thursday. JX's February crude refining for domestic consumption was estimated at 5.81 million kl, compared with 6.03 million kl it forecast a month earlier, the company's senior vice president, Tsutomu Sugimori, told reporters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this