Japan's JX to refine 2 pct more crude in March yr/yr
TOKYO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Japan's top oil refiner, JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corp, plans to refine 6.17 million kilolitres (1.25 million barrels per day) of crude oil in March for domestic consumption, up 2 percent from a year earlier, a company executive said on Thursday. JX's February crude refining for domestic consumption was estimated at 5.81 million kl, compared with 6.03 million kl it forecast a month earlier, the company's senior vice president, Tsutomu Sugimori, told reporters.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap