Essilor CEO sees sales growing over 7 percent in 2013
PARIS Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ophtalmic lens maker Essilor expects sales including the effect of acquisitions to grow more than 7 percent this year and contribution margins to remain stable at around 17.9 percent, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Speaking to reporters after the group reported a rise in 2012 profits and sales on growing demand from emerging markets, Hubert Saigneres said: "We would be disappointed that if our organic sales growth weren't around 5 percent [this year]." (Reporting by Elena Berton and Matthias Blamont; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source