BRIEF-Gap shares up 1.8 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Feb 28 (Reuters) - Gap Inc : * Shares were up 1.8 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials