German Baden-Wuerttemberg Feb CPI +0.7 pct m/m, +1.3 pct y/y
BERLIN Feb 28 (Reuters) - Consumer prices in the state of Baden Wuerttemberg rose by 0.7 percent on the month in February and climbed by 1.3 percent on the year, the state's statistics office said on Thursday.
The preliminary German inflation figure is due out later on Thursday and economists polled by Reuters see it easing to 1.6 percent on the year in February from 1.7 percent in January. (Reporting by Annika Breidthardt)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat