Spain's Grifols reports fivefold increase in 2012 profit
MADRID Feb 28 (Reuters) - Spanish pharmaceutical company Grifols reported a more than fivefold rise in full-year profit for 2012 to 257 million euros ($336.90 million), buoyed by its acquisition of U.S. firm Talecris last June and its wide geographic presence outside its depressed home market.
Barcelona-based Grifols said sales grew 46 percent year-on-year to reach 2.6 billion euros, in line with analyst expectations. ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting By Sonya Dowsett; Editing by Clare Kane)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions