AID Partners buys HMV's Singapore and Hong Kong units
HONG KONG Feb 28 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Aid Partners said it has bought British music and video retailer HMV's Hong Kong and Singapore operations for an undisclosed amount, AID Partners said in a statement on Thursday.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |