AID Partners buys HMV's Singapore and Hong Kong units
HONG KONG Feb 28 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Aid Partners said it has bought British music and video retailer HMV's Hong Kong and Singapore operations for an undisclosed amount, AID Partners said in a statement on Thursday.
AID Partners has also bought HMV's licences for mainland China, Macau and Taiwan. (Reporting by Denny Thomas; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media